|Published:||Sep 01, 2013 9:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2013 9:58 PM EDT|
NEW YORK (AP) - A 1-year-old boy in New York City has died after being shot in the head.
Police said the child was in a stroller crossing a street with his parents in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn when the shooting occurred about 7:20 p.m. Sunday. Authorities said the child was rushed to Brookdale University Hospital but did not survive his injuries. He was declared dead at the hospital.
Police released no other preliminary details from the investigation.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Man with SWFL ties makes FBI Most Wanted list
- United Airlines begins non-stop service from RSW to Denver
- Same-sex marriage ruled legal by NM's high court
- La. gov. critical of A&E over Robertson 'hiatus'
- India demands that US drop case against diplomat
- In diverse US, Santa Claus has many faces, races
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed