|Published:||Jul 18, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2013 4:05 PM EDT|
NEW YORK- A New York judge just decided that the World Trade Center owners cannot demand more insurance money for the September 11 attacks.
World Trade Center developers said airlines owed billions of dollars for letting the hijackers on the planes that destroyed the skyscrapers. Owners of the Trade Center complex have already gotten almost $5 billion toward reconstruction.
The complex developers' lawyers say they will appeal.
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Parents of Ga. teen found dead in mat want inquiry
- Jury acquits ex-cop in fatal post-Katrina shooting
- Report: Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported
- Sebelius sees 'positive trends' on health care site