|Published:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Hospital officials say a girl on the Asiana Airlines flight has died from her injuries, becoming the third casualty of the crash in San Francisco.
Dr. Margaret Knudson, San Francisco General Hospital's chief of surgery, said the child died Friday of her injuries.
The girl had been in critical condition since arriving at the hospital Saturday after the plane crashed, killing two others and leaving others in critical condition.
Officials did not identify the girl at the request of her parents. Her age also was withheld.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NY college students charged after dog's beer photo
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 18
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal