|Published:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Hospital officials say a girl on the Asiana Airlines flight has died from her injuries, becoming the third casualty of the crash in San Francisco.
Dr. Margaret Knudson, San Francisco General Hospital's chief of surgery, said the child died Friday of her injuries.
The girl had been in critical condition since arriving at the hospital Saturday after the plane crashed, killing two others and leaving others in critical condition.
Officials did not identify the girl at the request of her parents. Her age also was withheld.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Dems push parade of Obama nominees through Senate
- NTSB to review Asiana crash at hearing Wednesday
- Plodding storm moves out of US at last
- AP-GfK poll: Low approval of Congress, Obama
- Sebelius asks for investigation of flawed website
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Parents of Ga. teen found dead in mat want inquiry