|Published:||May 06, 2013 11:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 06, 2013 11:27 PM EDT|
A warning for Tuesday. Your bank or credit union's website may go offline.
USA Today reports consumer websites for the White House and other federal agencies, along with 130 large and small banks and credit unions have been targeted by the hacking collective Anonymous.
Experts say dozens of smaller banks and credit unions may not be adequately defended and that could leave customers vulnerable to identify theft or monetary loss.
- Stowaway from Jamaica found on ship in Tampa
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- DiGiorno, supplier drop dairy farm over abuse
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- GM names Mary Barra CEO, 1st woman to head car co.
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,153
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden boosts mental health
- Kerry, Congress spar over Iran nuclear deal