|Published:||May 01, 2013 11:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 01, 2013 11:53 AM EDT|
BAGRAM AIR FORCE BASE- Investigators are still trying to figure out why a US cargo plane in Afghanistan crashed, killing seven Americans on board.
The crash occurred just after take-off on Monday when a Dubai-bound Boeing 7-47 was leaving Bagram Air Base.
Six of the victims were from Michigan and a seventh was from Kentucky.
The Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for the crash, but NATO determined that those claims were false.
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Senate Dems push Obama nominees, GOP bides time
- Senators: Put cameras on train tracks, engineers
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Ex-San Diego mayor to be sentenced for harassment
- '127 Hours' figure arrested on assault charges