|Published:||Apr 19, 2013 11:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2013 11:54 PM EDT|
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (AP) - Police say three people have been taken into custody for questioning at a housing complex where the younger marathon bombing suspect may have lived.
New Bedford Police Lt. Robert Richard says a private complex of off-campus housing at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth was searched by federal authorities Friday evening.
Richard says the FBI took two males and one female into custody for questioning.
He says 19-year-old suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (JOH'-kahr tsahr-NY'-ev) may have resided at or was affiliated with the housing complex. He is registered at the school.
Authorities say Tsarnaev was apprehended after a manhunt Friday that paralyzed the Boston area.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- FCC chairman: Calls on planes up to each airline
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right