|Published:||Apr 16, 2013 2:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 16, 2013 2:52 PM EDT|
BOSTON (AP) - A 29-year-old restaurant manager has been identified as one of three people killed in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
Her father says Krystle Campbell, of Medford, Mass., had gone with her best friend to take a picture of the friend's boyfriend crossing the finish line on Monday afternoon.
William Campbell says his daughter, who worked at a restaurant in nearby Arlington, was "very caring, very loving person, and was daddy's little girl." He says the loss has devastated the family.
He says the friend was seriously injured in the explosion.
An 8-year-old, Martin Richard of Boston, also died. He was at the finish line watching the race with his family.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Senate Dems push Obama nominees, GOP bides time
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents
- Senators: Put cameras on train tracks, engineers
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms