|Published:||Mar 19, 2013 11:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 19, 2013 11:59 AM EDT|
SAN ANTONIO- A local TV station in San Antonio, Texas became the news after it caught fire this morning.
WOAI was in the middle of its early morning newscast when a fire alarm sounded. Flames and smoke were shooting out of a second story window. Everyone in the building evacuated and firefighters cut off electricity to the building.
In a statement, the station's general manager said the fire was contained to the second floor.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Dems push parade of Obama nominees through Senate
- NTSB to review Asiana crash at hearing Wednesday
- Parents of Ga. teen found dead in mat want inquiry
- AP-GfK poll: Low approval of Congress, Obama
- Sebelius asks for investigation of flawed website
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year