|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 9:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 9:15 PM EST|
ATLANTA (AP) - Investigators are seeking a boat connected to a south Georgia bank director accused of losing millions of investors' dollars before vanishing last summer.
The FBI said Wednesday the boat belongs to Aubrey Lee Price. They're asking harbor masters, marina operators or anyone else who's seen it to call them.
Price disappeared in June and a Florida judge recently declared him dead. The FBI has said it doesn't believe his written confession and letters to his family last year that say he planned to drown himself off the Florida coast.
Investigators say they've accounted for all Price's vehicles except a 17-foot 2004 Sea Ray Boats Inc. fiberglass boat with the Hull ID number SERR8672C404.
The FBI says it's possible he used it to flee and may still be using it.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Wags and barks speak volumes when talking to dogs
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- 2,700 rounds of ammo found at Conn. man's home
- House approves TSA Loose Change Act, heading to Senate
- US court: Negligence not cause of 3rd WTC collapse
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen box with radioactive material found