|Published:||Feb 21, 2013 10:02 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2013 1:30 PM EST|
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Police investigating a deadly car-to-car shooting and fiery crash at a major Las Vegas Strip intersection believe a previous altercation at a hotel prompted the attack.
Three people were killed and at least six injured.
Police are also talking to authorities in three neighboring states about a black Range Rover Sport that fled about 4:30 a.m. Thursday from Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road.
The intersection is the site of some of the most famous casinos on the Strip, including Bellagio, Caesars Palace and Bally's.
Authorities say at least one person in the Range Rover shot at people in a Maserati that then crashed into a taxi cab.
The taxi cab burst into flames, and the driver and passenger were killed. The male driver of the Maserati also died, and his passenger was shot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 18
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal