|Published:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2013 10:39 PM EST|
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.-- A U.S. Airways flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Charlotte, North Carolina had to make an emergency landing at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport today.
A spokesperson for the airport says during the flight the pilot reported hydraulic failure.
The aircraft landed safely with no reported injuries to the 167 people aboard.
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Communications satellite launched into space
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- State report: I-5 bridge had gouges, impact damage
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch