|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 6:59 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 6:59 AM EST|
BOSTON (AP) - New Englanders are getting ready for a big snowstorm. Forecasters say some areas could get up to 2 feet of snow after it's expected to start falling Friday morning.
The National Weather Service says the heaviest amounts are forecast for Friday night into Saturday as the storm moves past New England and upstate New York.
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Jury foreman says Arias testimony didn't help her
- Britain braces for possible copycat attacks
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Summer travel forecast: Better, but no blowout
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- Brewers team up on beer to help military families