|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 6:59 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 6:59 AM EST|
BOSTON (AP) - New Englanders are getting ready for a big snowstorm. Forecasters say some areas could get up to 2 feet of snow after it's expected to start falling Friday morning.
The National Weather Service says the heaviest amounts are forecast for Friday night into Saturday as the storm moves past New England and upstate New York.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 18
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal