|Published:||Feb 07, 2013 6:58 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 07, 2013 6:58 AM EST|
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Obama's nominee to lead the CIA appears before the Senate Intelligence Committee today.
John Brennan's confirmation hearing is to start just hours after lawmakers are expected to receive a classified report on the rationale for drone strikes targeting Americans working with al-Qaida overseas.
Brennan helped manage the drone program.
- Massive tornado roars through Oklahoma City suburb
- Crews pull children from the rubble after Okla. tornado
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- NWS: Okla. tornado had winds up to 200 mph
- Josh Powell had affair before wife vanished
- CBS pulls comedy season-ender because of tornado
- More Obama aides knew of IRS audit; Obama not told
- Thousands march in NY to protest gay man's killing