|Published:||Feb 06, 2013 11:25 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 06, 2013 12:46 PM EST|
DENVER (AP) - Two children under 10 years old and a woman were killed, and a third child was wounded in an apparent shooting at a house in the northeast part of the Denver, police said Wednesday.
That child is in critical condition, said police Lt. Matt Murray.
Investigators are waiting for a warrant to re-enter the house.
"It appears to be an isolated incident. We are talking to people, we are now talking to witnesses, but we have no indication that there is a shooter out there on the loose in Denver," Murray said.
The neighborhood is in an industrial area, surrounded by warehouses and a trucking terminal, near the National Western Stock Show complex.
Neighbor Debbie Martinez said the house was recently sold.
Information from: KUSA-TV, http://www.9news.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect