|Published:||Jan 09, 2013 12:02 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 09, 2013 12:02 AM EST|
Fort Myers, Fla.-- We have an update to a Call for Action we brought to you a couple of weeks ago.
A man who was waiting for a check from All Star Auto Auction says he finally got paid.
Jose Echeveste says he returned a vehicle to the business last August when he never received the title from the company.
Then in October, All Star Auto Auction closed when a fire destroyed the building.
WINK has been following this store since that fire.
The owner, Mike Miski was recently arrested for alleged insurance fraud.
Echeveste says he was finally paid the nearly $4,000 dollars he was owed this week.
- Man with stolen passport on missing airline is asylum seeker
- NY college students charged after dog's beer photo
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 18
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal