|Published:||Jan 02, 2013 4:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2013 4:14 PM EST|
HOUSTON- An American Airlines passenger was dead upon arrival at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston today.
Police say the 25-year-old Brazilian woman died during a flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil and her death is now under investigation. The airline says the flight to Dallas was diverted to Houston because of a sick passenger.
An autopsy is now will determine the cause of death.
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- House Republicans get behind budget agreement
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- FCC chairman: Calls on planes up to each airline
- Kerry back to Mideast to push peace talks