|Published:||Jan 02, 2013 4:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2013 4:14 PM EST|
HOUSTON- An American Airlines passenger was dead upon arrival at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston today.
Police say the 25-year-old Brazilian woman died during a flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil and her death is now under investigation. The airline says the flight to Dallas was diverted to Houston because of a sick passenger.
An autopsy is now will determine the cause of death.
- 3 dozen firefighters rescue Seattle horse stuck in the mud
- Company recalls 23,000 lbs of ground beef
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexico's southeastern coast
- James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51.
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Bipartisan proposal on student loans circulating
- Protesters out again in Brazilian cities
- Syria troops fight rebels near major Shiite shrine
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance