|Published:||Dec 30, 2012 7:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 30, 2012 7:48 PM EST|
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) - Venezuela's vice president says Hugo Chavez has suffered "new complications" following his cancer surgery in Cuba.
Vice President Nicolas Maduro did not give details about the complications, which he said they came amid a respiratory infection. Maduro spoke in a televised address from Cuba. He said Chavez's condition remains "delicate."
We'll bring you updates just as soon as we get more information on Chavez's condition.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- NOAA predicts another busy hurricane season
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect
- Muslim hardliners ID London terror suspect
- Storm took town's youngest as it swept through
- Study: Amphibians disappearing at alarming rate