|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:14 PM EST|
APOPKA, Fla.- Weather offices are reporting a water spout that dropped from the sky over Lake Apopka Monday afternoon.
Tornado watches were in effect in Central Florida for a couple hours today. This water spout was the only activity detected in that area.
No one was hurt and there were no reports of damage.
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- House Republicans get behind budget agreement
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- FCC chairman: Calls on planes up to each airline
- Kerry back to Mideast to push peace talks
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating