|Published:||Dec 10, 2012 10:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 10, 2012 11:14 PM EST|
APOPKA, Fla.- Weather offices are reporting a water spout that dropped from the sky over Lake Apopka Monday afternoon.
Tornado watches were in effect in Central Florida for a couple hours today. This water spout was the only activity detected in that area.
No one was hurt and there were no reports of damage.
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect