|Published:||Dec 06, 2012 8:50 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2012 10:41 AM EST|
LONDON- The Duchess of Cambridge has been released from the hospital.
Kate Middleton was undergoing treatment for severe morning sickness related to her recent pregnancy.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked relaxed as she made her first appearance since the royal pregnancy. Kate carried a bouquet of flowers as she left the hospital with Prince William. The Duchess, who is less than 12 weeks pregnant, wore a coat and scarf to guard against the cold.
She spent three nights at the hospital as doctors treated her for a severe case of morning sickness.
The royal couple thanked the hospital for the care Kate received.. they will now spend time resting at their London home, Kensington palace.
Her release comes a day after two Australian radio DJs impersonated the Queen and Prince Charles to fool the hospital into giving out information about Kate. Hospital officials apologized and promised to look into the security slip.
Medical experts say Kate's rare condition which causes vomiting and dehydration sometimes lasts for months.
The Duchess was reportedly given some anti-sickness medication to help her at home.
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Jury foreman says Arias testimony didn't help her
- Britain braces for possible copycat attacks
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Summer travel forecast: Better, but no blowout
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- Brewers team up on beer to help military families