|Published:||Nov 30, 2012 12:21 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2012 12:31 PM EST|
PRINCE GEORGE CO., MD - Surveillance video may have caught one of the lucky Powerball winners on tape when he found out he hit the jackpot!
The video shows the man as he walked into a Maryland gas station on Thursday, dug into his pocket and pulled out a wad of lottery tickets. Seconds later, the video showed the man pumping his fists and acting very excited.
He showed the ticket to a store clerk who said it matched all six numbers. Then, he turned to other customers to give give them a look.
"He could not believe it," said the customer. "He was ecstatic, he wanted everybody to look to check that he was not seeing things and he was not seeing things it was the right numbers."
The mystery man told the clerk he bought the ticket in Arizona.
He'll receive almost $200,000,000 if he splits the cash option with the winner from Missouri.
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- Cruise industry announces passenger bill of rights
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- IRS official Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Okla. mayor wants to require tornado shelters
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Four American Citizens killed in drone attacks since 2009