|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 4:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2012 4:53 PM EST|
NEW YORK (AP) - The teenage actor who plays the half in the hit CBS comedy "Two and a Half Men" says it's "filth" and through a video posted by a Christian church has urged viewers not to watch it.
Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones has been on the show since he was 10 but says he doesn't want to be on it. He says, "Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth."
The video was posted by the Forerunner Christian Church in California, where Jones says he went to meet his spiritual needs.
Show producer Warner Bros. Television has no comment. CBS hasn't responded to a request for comment left Monday.
The show stars Jon Cryer as Jones' uptight dad and originally featured Charlie Sheen as his hedonistic philandering uncle, but Sheen was replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health