|Published:||Nov 12, 2012 3:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2012 3:59 PM EST|
MEXICO CITY (AP) - Police in Belize are looking for the founder of the software company McAfee, Inc., to question him about the death of another U.S. citizen, his neighbor in an island town on the Caribbean.
Spokesman Raphael Martinez says John McAfee is the neighbor of 52-year-old Gregory Viant Faull, who was found with a gunshot wound to his head inside his home north of San Pedro, a town in the island of Ambergris Caye.
Martinez says other neighbors have been questioned, but McAfee has not been home. McAffee could not be reached for comment by The Associated Press.
Martinez said Monday that Faull's computer and phone were missing, but there were no signs of forced entry. The housekeeper discovered the body Sunday and called the police.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Immigration bill heads to full Senate
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror
- IRS official Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Okla. mayor wants to require tornado shelters