|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 6:05 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2012 6:05 PM EST|
MIAMI (AP) - The Miami Dolphins and owner Stephen Ross are donating $500,000 to the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York to support Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The Dolphins will also donate to the American Red Cross net proceeds from the sale of tickets for Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans purchased beginning Thursday.
Ross is chairman of Related Companies, a real estate company in New York City.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Senate committee approves immigration bill
- Rare EF5 tornado strikes Moore twice
- Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
- IRS official Lerner to take 5th at hearing
- FBI ID's Benghazi suspects; no arrests yet
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma schools hit by tornado had no safe rooms
- Lawyer: Feds investigating Susan Powell case