|Published:||Nov 01, 2012 8:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2012 8:14 AM EDT|
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Two men have been arrested for the Halloween shootings of four people on the University of Southern California campus.
USC police Capt. David Carlisle says two men outside the Ronald Tudor Campus Center party were arguing at about 11:30 p.m. when one of them pulled a gun and opened fire.
One man was shot several times and critically wounded. Three bystanders were also wounded with non-life threating injuries.
None of the people involved were USC students.
The 100 people in the students-only party were kept inside and a campus-wide shelter-in-place email alert was sent.
Carlisle says the suspects were arrested about 10 minutes after the shooting and the alert was called off.
- 3 dozen firefighters rescue Seattle horse stuck in the mud
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexico's southeastern coast
- James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51.
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Bipartisan proposal on student loans circulating
- Syria troops fight rebels near major Shiite shrine
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance