|Published:||Sep 28, 2012 6:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2012 6:15 AM EDT|
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Authorities say a gunman killed four people inside a Minneapolis sign-making business before turning the weapon on himself.
Officers summoned Thursday afternoon by a 911 call discovered the victims' bodies shortly after arriving at Accent Signage Systems Inc. on the city's north side, police say.
Four other people were wounded, including three critically.
None of the victims' names has been released.
No details were released about the gunman, other than he was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Senate committee approves immigration bill
- Rare EF5 tornado strikes Moore twice
- Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
- IRS official Lerner to take 5th at hearing
- Oklahoma schools hit by tornado had no safe rooms
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
- FBI ID's Benghazi suspects; no arrests yet
- Lawyer: Feds investigating Susan Powell case