|Published:||Jul 24, 2012 5:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 24, 2012 5:47 PM EDT|
AURORA, Colo. (AP) - Batman star Christian Bale is in Colorado visiting victims of the shooting at a theater showing "The Dark Knight Rises."
A Warner Bros. spokeswoman told The Denver Post on Tuesday that Bale was representing himself, not the movie studio.
Carey Rottman, one of the 58 people injured in Friday's shooting, posted two photos of himself with Bale on his Facebook page.
There's been an online campaign urging Bale to visit the victims of the shooting, which also killed 12 people.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
- Tropical depression heads toward southern Mexico
- Afghan president's forces taking security lead
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute
- Taco Bell to test 'Power Protein' menu
- New video, $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing