|Published:||Jul 18, 2012 1:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2012 1:43 PM EDT|
IMPERIAL, Pa. (AP) - Southwest Airlines says it will add daily, nonstop flights from Pittsburgh International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport in Florida in February.
Allegheny County Airport Authority officials announced the new daily flights on Wednesday, because Southwest Airlines is now booking the flights even though they don't begin until Feb. 14.
The Pittsburgh airport hasn't offered nonstop service to Palm Beach since 2007.
The daily flights will depart Pittsburgh at 6:55 a.m. and arrive in Palm Beach at 9:30 a.m. The return flights will leave Palm Beach at 12:30 p.m. and arrive at the Pittsburgh airport at 3 p.m., except on Saturdays, when the return flight will arrive at 2 p.m.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
- Tropical depression heads toward southern Mexico
- Taco Bell to test 'Power Protein' menu
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- New video, $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute