Published: Nov 25, 2011 8:56 PM EST

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Lawyers say a charity founded by a former Penn State assistant football coach accused of molesting boys shouldn't be allowed to dissolve its assets.
    
They want The Second Mile charity to continue operating so they can file future civil lawsuits on behalf of accusers.
    
Their lawsuit, filed this week on behalf of someone who claims to be a victim of Jerry Sandusky, seeks an injunction against The Second Mile.
    
A spokesman for the charity says it received the filing and will adhere to its legal responsibilities.
    
The charity said last week it was considering its future in light of the scandal and its options include closing, though no decision has been made.

(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)