|Published:||Aug 31, 2011 12:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2011 2:51 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will appear at a New Hampshire tea party rally this weekend.
The Tea Party Express on Tuesday announced that Palin is slated to attend a Manchester rally on Labor Day, two days after the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee is to speak at a tea party rally in Iowa. Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary traditionally are open the political nominating season.
Palin is weighing a presidential bid and has said she is likely to make a decision soon. She recently stoked speculation about her White House ambitions with a visit to the Iowa State Fair Aug 12, the day before a straw poll.Â
The Tea Party Express is on a 30-day national bus tour ahead of a debate in Florida.
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health