|Published:||Jul 28, 2011 6:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 28, 2011 5:10 PM EDT|
SAN DIEGO- An adorable baby silvered leaf monkey needs some human attention at the San Diego Zoo in California.
She was born earlier this month to a first time mother, who was having trouble holding her baby properly so she could nurse. Zoo officials have been bottle feeding the orange bundle of joy, while letting her spend a lot of time with her family so they can all bond.
Silvered leaf monkeys are a rare species from Asia. They're born orange but become silver as they mature.
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- FCC chairman: Calls on planes up to each airline
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right