|Published:||Jun 06, 2011 10:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 06, 2011 10:18 PM EDT|
NEW YORK (AP) - After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed that he sent a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman. He also admitted that he had "inappropriate" conversations with six women before and after getting married.
But he added, "I am not resigning."
Weiner called the initial photo a joke and a "hugely regrettable mistake."
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Dems push parade of Obama nominees through Senate
- NTSB to review Asiana crash at hearing Wednesday
- Plodding storm moves out of US at last
- AP-GfK poll: Low approval of Congress, Obama
- Sebelius asks for investigation of flawed website
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Parents of Ga. teen found dead in mat want inquiry