|Published:||Feb 11, 2011 2:50 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2011 11:51 PM EST|
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - A Boise woman accused of posing as a plastic surgeon and fondling women has reached a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Ada County prosecutors say 37-year-old Kristina Ross has agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor battery counts. But the Idaho Statesman reports the agreement hinges on Ross getting a psychological evaluation.
Authorities accused Ross of posing as Dr. Berlyn Aussieahshowna (AU-see-uh-showna) and touching at least two women's breasts while claiming to give breast exams last fall.
Ross was also charged with practicing medicine without a license, but those charges will be dropped as part of the deal.
Ross has a previous criminal history in Idaho as a man but now identifies herself as a woman. She is being held in the Ada County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro