|Published:||Jan 13, 2011 10:12 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 13, 2011 7:13 PM EST|
CLEVELAND (AP) - A judge has granted a third trial delay for a Cleveland man charged with killing 11 women and dumping their remains around his home.
Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Dick Ambrose on Thursday postponed the trial of 50-year-old Anthony Sowell until May 2. The trial had been scheduled to begin Feb. 14.
Sowell's lawyers say they need more time to review forensic evidence and Sowell's school records.
Sowell has pleaded not guilty to killing the women. Their remains were found in 2009.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health