|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 7:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 4:53 PM EDT|
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Officials say a commuter jet from Montana is being searched in Salt Lake City after a telephone threat of an explosive on board.
Delta Airlines issued a statement saying Skywest flight 4654 landed just before 8 a.m. Thursday at Salt Lake City International Airport, and all passengers were safely taken off the aircraft.
The airline says the flight departed at 6:09 a.m. Thursday from Helena, Mont., bound for Salt Lake City.
Airport spokeswoman Barbara Gann says the airport received a threatening call about an explosive incendiary device on the flight.
She says there were 46 passengers and three crew members aboard.
Gann says passengers were being interviewed while officials searched the Canadair Regional Jet.
- Crews pull children from the rubble after Okla. tornado
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- NWS: Okla. tornado had winds up to 200 mph
- Josh Powell had affair before wife vanished
- CBS pulls comedy season-ender because of tornado
- Thousands march in NY to protest gay man's killing
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister