|Published:||Sep 27, 2010 4:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2010 1:42 PM EDT|
UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio (AP) - Authorities say an Ohio man and his two sons were found dead in home near Columbus in an apparent murder-suicide.
Police in Upper Arlington say Sarah Geller found her husband, 35-year-old Troy Geller, and their two sons, 8-year-old Solomon and 6-year-old Samson, dead in their suburban home Sunday evening.
Officer Heather Galli says authorities aren't releasing details about how Geller or the two boys died. The Franklin County Coroner's Office is conducting autopsies Monday.
Police say Sarah Geller wasn't injured Sunday and she's staying with family. There were no reports of domestic violence at the Geller home.
The two boys were in second grade and kindergarten.
- Judge: Arizona sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- Washington officials look for temporary replacement bridge
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- High-water rescues reported in San Antonio area
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Thousands walk, run final mile of Boston Marathon