|Published:||Sep 20, 2010 8:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 20, 2010 5:47 PM EDT|
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - A Beverly Hills judge has issued an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan after the actress failed a drug test.
The 24-year-old has been ordered to appear in court Friday and is now facing possible jail time for violating her probation.
Officials at Los Angeles County Superior Court say a bench warrant was issued Monday for Lohan. However, authorities say Lohan won't be taken into custody pending the court hearing Friday.
Lohan confirmed on her Twitter page last week that she failed a court-ordered drug and alcohol screening.
A judge had threatened her with 30 days in jail for each probation violation.
Lohan spent two weeks in jail this year after violating probation stemming from convictions involving her 2007 arrests for drug use and driving under the influence.
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Officials: 1 dead, 2 missing from migrants' raft
- Government sells remaining stake in GM
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Jury selected in Montana newlywed killing case
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine