|Published:||Aug 26, 2010 8:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2010 5:07 PM EDT|
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Prosecutors in Los Angeles say they have charged a man arrested outside Paris Hilton's home with attempted burglary.
The district attorney's office said Thursday it filed one felony count against 31-year-old Nathan Lee Parada.
Parada is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail. His arraignment is expected later in the day.
Authorities say someone carrying two big knives banged on Hilton's window. She posted a photo of the Tuesday arrest on Twitter and described it as "scary."
It was not immediately clear whether Parada had an attorney.
He could face up to six years in prison if convicted.
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- IRS official Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Okla. mayor wants to require tornado shelters
- Cruise industry announces passenger bill of rights
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B