|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 8:13 PM EDT|
SHOREWOOD, IL - With the economy in the shape it's in, everyone's on the lookout for ways to save money. Improving gas mileage in cars and becoming more energy efficient at home are easy ways save a few bucks. But there's another possible money saver that can be put to use in the bathroom. It's called HydroRight.
The HydroRight is a new gizmo that converts old toilets to dual flush. The push button gives people two levels of flush. It helps consumers save a lot of money, especially those with a lot of kids in the house.
Experts at Home Depot say the attachment is easy to install and doesn't need any tools. It just requires a couple of easy connections, and it's all done.
There's no flapper to leak or chain to get tangled.
The company claims a family of four can save up to 100 dollars a year.
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- President Obama's memorial speech for Nelson Mandela
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health