|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 8:13 PM EDT|
SHOREWOOD, IL - With the economy in the shape it's in, everyone's on the lookout for ways to save money. Improving gas mileage in cars and becoming more energy efficient at home are easy ways save a few bucks. But there's another possible money saver that can be put to use in the bathroom. It's called HydroRight.
The HydroRight is a new gizmo that converts old toilets to dual flush. The push button gives people two levels of flush. It helps consumers save a lot of money, especially those with a lot of kids in the house.
Experts at Home Depot say the attachment is easy to install and doesn't need any tools. It just requires a couple of easy connections, and it's all done.
There's no flapper to leak or chain to get tangled.
The company claims a family of four can save up to 100 dollars a year.
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
- Tropical depression heads toward southern Mexico
- Demonstrators flood Brazilian streets in protest
- Taco Bell to test 'Power Protein' menu
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute
- New video, $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing