|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 12:04 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 9:04 PM EDT|
PHOENIX (AP) - Maybe the check REALLY was in the mail.
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for help in finding out who stole one of those iconic blue mail collection boxes late Monday or early Tuesday in north Phoenix.
It was recovered - empty - early Tuesday near Interstate 17.
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Jury foreman says Arias testimony didn't help her
- Summer travel forecast: Better, but no blowout
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- Brewers team up on beer to help military families
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos