|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 7:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 4:29 PM EDT|
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (AP) - A driver who tried to change his sweaty clothes while driving through a Milwaukee suburb has been stopped by police but let off with a warning.
Police say that when they pulled the 54-year-old over in Brookfield Aug. 13, he complained he was uncomfortable in his clothes because he had spent a sweltering day at the Wisconsin State Fair.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that police warned the man against indecent exposure and advised him to finish changing at home.
- Man with stolen passport on missing airline is asylum seeker
- NY college students charged after dog's beer photo
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 18
- Steady health care sign-ups may miss goal