|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 7:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 4:29 PM EDT|
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (AP) - A driver who tried to change his sweaty clothes while driving through a Milwaukee suburb has been stopped by police but let off with a warning.
Police say that when they pulled the 54-year-old over in Brookfield Aug. 13, he complained he was uncomfortable in his clothes because he had spent a sweltering day at the Wisconsin State Fair.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that police warned the man against indecent exposure and advised him to finish changing at home.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- NOAA predicts another busy hurricane season
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Muslim hardliners ID London terror suspect
- Storm took town's youngest as it swept through
- Study: Amphibians disappearing at alarming rate
- Nearly all US states see hefty drop in teen births
- Boston suspect under scrutiny in unsolved killings