|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 8:46 AM EDT|
TOLEDO, Ohio - Surveillance video caught a very angry McDonalds customer in Toledo, OH attacking the employees when she couldn't order mcnuggets.
25 year old Melanie Dushane pulled up to the drive through at 6:30am on New Years Day and ordered chicken mcnuggets but the restaurant was only serving breakfast at the time. On the video you can see her getting out of the car and hitting an employee in the face. Then a manager comes over and tries to pull Dushane up through the window. Other employees got the manager to let go.
Once they closed the drive thru window, Dushane is seen getting something from her car and throwing it through the glass.
Dushane was arrested for vandalism and ordered to stay away from McDonald's restaurants.
- Judge: Arizona sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- Washington officials look for temporary replacement bridge
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- High-water rescues reported in San Antonio area
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Thousands walk, run final mile of Boston Marathon
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying