|Published:||Aug 10, 2010 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 10, 2010 8:46 AM EDT|
TOLEDO, Ohio - Surveillance video caught a very angry McDonalds customer in Toledo, OH attacking the employees when she couldn't order mcnuggets.
25 year old Melanie Dushane pulled up to the drive through at 6:30am on New Years Day and ordered chicken mcnuggets but the restaurant was only serving breakfast at the time. On the video you can see her getting out of the car and hitting an employee in the face. Then a manager comes over and tries to pull Dushane up through the window. Other employees got the manager to let go.
Once they closed the drive thru window, Dushane is seen getting something from her car and throwing it through the glass.
Dushane was arrested for vandalism and ordered to stay away from McDonald's restaurants.
- More snow forecast for DC area and Appalachians
- NTSB hearing on SF airliner crash postponed
- Obama in South Africa for Mandela memorial service
- Texas woman to admit to sending ricin to Obama
- Race against clock, cold in search for Nevadans
- Democrats using new power to tilt appeals court
- US skeptical NKorea moves will ease nuke tensions
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden to boost mental health
- Betting big on maglev trains
- \'Super grannies\' defy stereotypes