|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 11:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 8:36 PM EDT|
DEADWOOD, SD - Hail in Deadwood on Tuesday floods shocks everyone.
It all happened in less than 45 minutes. Before the storm it was a warm summer day, and afterwards it
looked more like the middle of March.
Even though it wasn't snow, locals are calling it Christmas in August.
One business on main street claimed to have over four feet of hail in their basement.
The storm caused some flooding, but there have been no reports of injuries or major damage.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- No deaths in I-5 bridge collapses in NW Wash
- Parking deck collapses at Md. mall; 1 killed
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty; retrial set
- Study: Amphibians disappearing at alarming rate
- Nearly all US states see hefty drop in teen births
- Boston suspect under scrutiny in unsolved killings
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- IRS replaces official who oversaw targeting