|Published:||Jul 09, 2010 11:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2010 8:54 AM EDT|
UPDATE: Police have retrieved a second body from the Delaware River in their recovery efforts after a tour boat was struck by a barge and capsized at Philadelphia.
authorities did not immediately confirm the body was that of 20-year-old Hungarian Szabolcs Prem, who has been missing since Wednesday.
Police earlier pulled the body of 16-year-old Dora Schwendtner from the water. The second body surfaced from beneath a salvage barge Friday
after crews raised the amphibious "duck boat" from the river bottom and the barge began hauling it away. A police boat pulled the body on board about a block downriver from where it surfaced.
35 other people were rescued after the barge ran over the duck boat, sinking it.
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla. twister
- Committee nears final big immigration decisions
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Former IRS commissioner heads to Hill amid scandal
- Court: US can keep bin Laden photos under wraps