|Published:||Jun 13, 2010 2:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 12, 2010 11:28 PM EDT|
ATLANTA (AP) - The fast food-chain Wendy's has pulled a disco CD included in kids' meals because of racy lyrics in one of the songs.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that one of the songs on the Disco Fever CD was Donna Summer's "Last Dance." The song has two sets of lyrics. One version includes the words "so bad." But some heard the alternative lyrics "so horny" on the CD, which had been marked as safe for 3 years old and up.
The Atlanta-based chain announced on its website Saturday that it would continue to put three other CDs in the kids' meals. Those CDs include the songs "ABC" by Jackson 5 and "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang. The website said Wendy's is "no longer offering" the Disco Fever CD but doesn't mention the reason.
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- 2,700 rounds of ammo found at Conn. man's home
- House approves TSA Loose Change Act, heading to Senate
- Mexico: Stolen box with radioactive material found
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Arizona commission OKs fine in firefighter deaths
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily