|Published:||May 27, 2010 7:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 4:23 PM EDT|
INDONESIA - He may be still in diapers, but he enjoys pulling a deep drag on a cigarette. Ardi Rizal, a 2-year-old Indonesian toddler, has a 40-cigarette-a-day smoking habit.
The boy's mother as says, he's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells his mother he feels dizzy and sick.
- Stowaway from Jamaica found on ship in Tampa
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- DiGiorno, supplier drop dairy farm over abuse
- GM names Mary Barra CEO, 1st woman to head car co.
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,153
- 1 year after Newtown, Biden boosts mental health
- Kerry, Congress spar over Iran nuclear deal