|Published:||May 27, 2010 7:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 4:23 PM EDT|
INDONESIA - He may be still in diapers, but he enjoys pulling a deep drag on a cigarette. Ardi Rizal, a 2-year-old Indonesian toddler, has a 40-cigarette-a-day smoking habit.
The boy's mother as says, he's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells his mother he feels dizzy and sick.
- 3 dozen firefighters rescue Seattle horse stuck in the mud
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors
- Company recalls 23,000 lbs of ground beef
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexico's southeastern coast
- James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51.
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Tropical depression heads toward Mexican coast
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Bipartisan proposal on student loans circulating
- Protesters out again in Brazilian cities