|Published:||May 26, 2010 3:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 26, 2010 3:22 PM EDT|
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Airline officials are trying to figure out how a sleeping passenger was left aboard a flight for four hours after it landed in Philadelphia.
According to police and the Transportation Security Administration, the passenger didn't wake up when her United Express flight from Dulles airport outside Washington landed shortly after midnight Tuesday.
At about 4 a.m., a cleaning crew found her. United Airlines says they're working with a regional partner carrier to determine why the plane wasn't cleared upon landing.
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- IRS official Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Okla. mayor wants to require tornado shelters
- Cruise industry announces passenger bill of rights