|Published:||May 13, 2010 7:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 7:29 PM EDT|
CHERRY HILL, New Jersey - An investigation is underway following the discovery that an 18-month-old girl has been diagnosed with gonorrhea.
Police are trying to figure out how the toddler contracted the STD.
The child's mother believes that a family friend raped the little girl.
Right now, police are investigating the claim. As of Thursday, May 13, no arrests had been made in connection with this apparent case of sexual abuse.
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors
- Budget office view boosts Senate immigration bill
- Company recalls 23,000 lbs of ground beef
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Tropical depression heads toward Mexican coast
- Protesters out again in Brazilian cities
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexico's southeastern coast