|Published:||May 08, 2010 6:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 08, 2010 6:47 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. counter-terrorism officials say the failed Times Square bombing may be evidence that militant leaders in Pakistan are shifting focus away from their home territory to
targets in the West.
As investigators try to establish whether accused bomber Faisal Shahzad received training from any Pakistan-based terrorist organization, the officials warn that more attacks using the same simpler methods may be in the works.
- State-by-state look at wintry blast hitting US
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation
- WINK will air 'Nelson Mandela: Father of a Nation'
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- CDC: Water at Marine base linked to birth defects
- Mandela to be buried Dec. 15
- Ice storm snarling deliveries nationwide