|Published:||May 07, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2010 10:31 PM EDT|
Some dogs enjoy being where the action is, but Kanellos the Greek protest dog has taken his love of excitement to a new level! Scenes of political unrest don't frighten this dog!
According to some accounts, this canine resident of Athens (his name translates into "Cinnamon" in English) has been spotted at nearly every protest that has occurred in the Greek capital over the past two years. The distinct blonde mixed breed dog has many adventures under his belt, as documented in this slideshow.
Kanellos the Greek protest dog also had his political adventures documented in his own video on YouTube!
In addition, a Kanellos the Greek protest dog Facebook fan page has been established!
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- 2 infants among 10 kids killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Immigration bill heads to full Senate
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- IRS official Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- UK PM: London attack terror could be terror
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
- Arias jury deadlocked but must continue
- Okla. mayor wants to require tornado shelters