|Published:||May 05, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 05, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
BANGOR, Maine (AP) - Police say five female students subdued a 45-year-old man who stabbed a woman on the campus of Husson University in Maine.
Bangor police say Horst Wolk, of Bangor, has been charged with attempted murder, elevated aggravated assault, aggravated assault and violating a protection order.
Bangor Police Sgt. Paul Edwards says officers responded Wednesday morning to a report of a domestic fight and a suspect being subdued on the ground. He says that the victim was a student and that her injuries aren't life threatening.
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Senate Dems push Obama nominees, GOP bides time
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents
- Senators: Put cameras on train tracks, engineers
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms